Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy (punch!) Holidays! (smack!)

Because it's time to hit the holidays, and I may not have a chance to post again anytime soon as I take a needed break, I wanted to wish the one or two people who occasionally tune into my disjointed ramblings a happy holiday season.

The final episode of Hack is coming in January, and so far I've kept my schedule clear of anything too crazy after that. We'll be resuming blade training in January (post a comment and let me know if you want into a class) and I'll be trying to hit the new location of the NJFA for more pistol work.

So, enjoy a bright season of holiday merriment and remember - anything that could be re-gifted could also make an excellent melee weapon prop. Just don't actually hit anyone with it. It's all about pretend violence, because the more we fake it, the less we need to actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment