Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hack in action...

It's 2010. Where's my jetback, biznotches?

OK - aggression dealt with.

For early 2010, I've got this final episode of Hack on tap, going up on Saturday January 9th. It will entail a 4x faster version of the fight we did in the last episode (which should be interesting, and probably a lot sloppy to say the least) and on top of that, we'll have another quick round of combat with a different character. When speaking with John Dirty Hurley at the last rehearsal, he noted he wanted it nasty. We can always make it funny later.

So... nasty to me means less combat and more selling a beat-down. Nothing distresses an audience more that a one sided fight with some brutal use of props. I'm excited.

In other news, the NJFA has moved locations meaning it may be a good deal easier to reach from NYC, which in turn means far more range time for me. CSSD SC classes should be resuming soon as well. With any luck, I'll get my new Desangut set soon too!

We are all systems go for a new addition to my already fun collection of body art. When it's all done, I'll be posting pics. Since I'm going half sleeve with color, it'll be a long process, but I'm looking forward to it.

And finally a resolution: choreograph at least 6 good fights this year for shows I'm not necessarily appearing in.

Here's to 2010. Which by the way I'm pronouncing twenty-hundred and ten. Just to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment