Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And we're heading into tech...

Hey you, dedicated reader of my little blargh. (Again, that's vomit speak for blog.) Tonight begins the all too brief period of TECH for Vigil, and I think we're in a great place as far as the show goes. I'll be able to issue more informed commentary tomorrow once we've done the thing in the space, and have gone for real with the effects and make up. I'll try to snag a few pics of the set and some of the effects, but don't count on it. This will likely prove to be a long night, and I don't know how much time I'll have for snapping pictures with the ol' camera phone.

But if you haven't already been bombarded by emails and various other marketing... meh, I'll skip it. Just go to www.impetuoustheater.org and check out the site. It has all the details on getting tickets and seeing the show.

Now I'm aware that you, reader of my rambling commentary, are probably already coming to see The Vigil or The Guided Cradle. But if you're on the fence, allow me to issue the following statement: It's a great show. It's not an easy show, it's not light or fluffy or something you go see for laugh riot. But I do really believe in it.

Come see the show, then come have a beer with me. I want to know people's honest thoughts on something like this - and if the conversation is good, I may buy that beer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment