Sunday, September 27, 2009

My new machine is here

It's a laptop, and goes fast. It's also very shiny and black which makes me happy, and came with Windows Vista which makes me a little worried. So far, so good though. I was able to import my old iTunes library onto this new laptop.

I'm currently sharpening my tools and blades, and enjoying the Sunday evening sounds of Morphine and My Girl Cleaning the Other Room. Morphine, for those who forgot was among one of the greatest musical acts of the 90s, and My Girl Cleaning the Other Room isn't a band. It's actually my girlfriend finally getting into the failure pile that is the not-bedroom bedroom of our apartment. If it were a band it would certainly feature Felicia on lead dust sneeze or possibly main magazine piler-upper.

Trash day tomorrow will be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment